TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-02 > 0982077919

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Help me find blank sheets?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:25:19 -0500

Mark Proctor wrote:
>I have had no luck concerning my request for help regarding UK Census
>sheets. I have noted that most (nearly all) correspondence has been
>North American in origin, are there any UK web sites covering TMG related

There are a number of TMG related site in the UK, but I think they are
primarily those related to vendors that sell TMG there. But if you are
wanting blank forms for transcribing data from a UK census, then you don't
need a TMG related website as indicated by a number of other messages.

However, if you are concerned about the entry in a TMG dataset from a UK
census, then you need to be more detailed in your question as to whether
you are speaking of the details or of the Source Citation or whatever. In
such a case, I am sure someone here can help.

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <>;
My website: <>;