TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-02 > 0982341089

From: "DeAnna Burghart" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] MS Linedraw
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:31:29 -0800

Nancy, I'm not *sure* this is the issue, but it can't hurt to try.

Open your Fonts folder (Start -> Control Panel & double click the Fonts
From the File menu, choose "Install New Font..."
You said you copied the MS Linedraw font to your fonts folder, so select
your fonts folder (C:\Windows\FONTS) in the list bottom left.
Select MS Linedraw in the list that appears top left and then click the
Install(?) button (I'm doing this from memory <g>).

Then try it. I think that *might* work.