TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-02 > 0982341089

From: "DeAnna Burghart" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] MS Linedraw
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:31:29 -0800

Nancy, I'm not *sure* this is the issue, but it can't hurt to try.

Open your Fonts folder (Start -> Control Panel & double click the Fonts
folder)
From the File menu, choose "Install New Font..."
You said you copied the MS Linedraw font to your fonts folder, so select
your fonts folder (C:\Windows\FONTS) in the list bottom left.
Select MS Linedraw in the list that appears top left and then click the
Install(?) button (I'm doing this from memory <g>).

Then try it. I think that *might* work.

DeAnna