TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-04 > 0987118071

From: "Patricia H. Enterkin" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Reporting Problem
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:28:11 -0400

Hi:
I am so new at TMG that I still have my software box under the desk and
so frustrated at trying to learn it, that I have been thinking of
quitting, but will hang on for awhile longer.

I had the same problem as you have. My program worked for awhile and
then suddenly I had insufficient memory. I went to Windows Explorer,
then TMG, then the rrw file, double clicked and it told me I needed
CTL3D.DLL. I had no idea where to find it and put my TMG disc in and
hit find and listed the file. It found the CTL file and I moved it to
the rrw file, double clicked to install it and it started working. I
did this after trying to reinstall the program several times, then
finally uninstalled and re-installed TMG. I also tried removing a number
of things I wasn't using thinking that I had messed up my memory.

I sent Tech Supp. a letter about another problem and mentioned this one
and they
replied by emailing me and sending the file CTL3D.DLL. I still don't
know what happened to cause the problem after everything worked OK for
awhile, but I did get it fixed.

Hope this helps some - there are many experts on this list that can give
you much better help.
Pat

This thread: