TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-04 > 0987646022

From: "Don Zochert" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Umlauts
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:07:20 -0500

I use umlauts by the scoopful, and rather than remember the numeric keypad
Alt-decimal combinations or launching a search for the Character Map, I use
a freeware program called AllChars. It can be configured to stay resident in
memory while you work in TMG. It provides umlauts and other diacritical
marks, ligatures, fractions, currency symbols, even Runic characters. Its
keystrokes are very to remember. And it has its own character map that is
easy to invoke (since I mainly do umlauts, I don't need it).

Free, at: http://allchars.zwolnet.com/

Don Zochert
Winfield, IL 60190

This thread: