TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-06 > 0991767653

From: "Carol Simpson" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG Off Topic LDS 1880 census
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:00:53 -0800

I got mine yesterday, as well, and stayed up till 3:00 a.m. looking up
people! As Arlene says, it is just a transcription, so you then have to go
to the actual census.....but I found nearly everyone that I looked for
yesterday, discovered several new family members (young children or parents
of spouses), and was absolutely thrilled! It was only $49 for the complete
set of 59 CD's and well worth the money!!!

Carol Simpson
Homer, Alaska