TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-06 > 0992106572

From: "Emery C. Daly" <>
Subject: [TMG] What am I doing wrong!
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:09:32 -0400

Following suggestions posted here on the board, I have been faithfully
recording ALL sources pertaining to a given event. My problem is that when I
print out a report I frequently have a dozen or more sources associated with
an event. Foe example for a birth event I might have 3 or 4 Census reports,
one or two birth certificates (local and state), several family history
records from different sources etc. (you get the idea). I might say that a
report looks kind of silly with 10 or so references attached to the birth
record. How should this be handled? Is there some way to suppress some of
the less "official' sources so only a birth certificate would show up as the
source on a report?
Thanks
Emery C. Daly
90 Derek Drive (860) 870-8823