TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-06 > 0992111328

From: Joe Makowiec <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Missing file?
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 14:28:48 -0400

At 01:00 PM 6-9-2001 -0500, Roland "Buck" Achée wrote:
>I recently upgraded my Gold Edition v.4.0 to 4.0d with the patch. And
>now, when I hit the "import from" button, I get the message "none found in
>import.ini".
>
>Is there a file I am missing and if so, does anyone know the location and
>file name that I can download? Thanks!

Apparently this happens to some upgraders. Somehow in the upgrade process,
import.ini gets wiped out. If you go to the list archives at
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Software/TMG.html, several listers
have posted solutions (the contents of import.ini, basically). In Windows,
.ini files are generally plain text files, so you can just cut and paste
what they list.

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at: