TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-06 > 0992111328

From: Joe Makowiec <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Missing file?
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 14:28:48 -0400

At 01:00 PM 6-9-2001 -0500, Roland "Buck" Achée wrote:
>I recently upgraded my Gold Edition v.4.0 to 4.0d with the patch. And
>now, when I hit the "import from" button, I get the message "none found in
>Is there a file I am missing and if so, does anyone know the location and
>file name that I can download? Thanks!

Apparently this happens to some upgraders. Somehow in the upgrade process,
import.ini gets wiped out. If you go to the list archives at, several listers
have posted solutions (the contents of import.ini, basically). In Windows,
.ini files are generally plain text files, so you can just cut and paste
what they list.

Joe Makowiec can be reached at:

This thread: