TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-06 > 0992218589

From: Fran Pillsbury <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Word Perfect
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:16:29 -0700

Many WP users do not realize that Corel has a support page on their website
with service packs and other update files available for various versions of
WordPerfect Office and Paradox. These are either available as free
downloadable, self-installing files or as CDs for a nominal shipping and
handling charge. The current SP4 for Corel WP Office 2000 (WP 9.0) is only
available to registered users as a CD because it is a complete new
installation (but better than the SP3 download at just under 100 MB with
manual!)

<http://www.corel.com/support/downloads/index.htm>;

Fran Pillsbury

At 01:15 PM 06/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Bev,
> I use WP8 as my reports wordprocessor. Unlike one of the other Navy
> guys, I don't have
>a problem with crashes as long as I open TMG first.
> I was having a problem with fonts, but this was solved by importing
> as WP5.x for
>Windows. I still brings everything in and then I save as a WP8 file after
>I do any editing
>
>Hope this helps
>John MayBee
>
>Beverley Gutenberg wrote:
>
> > Word Perfect is my processor of choice, I recently bought
> > TMG, is it possible to create my reports in Word Perfect?
> > Bev in Saskatoon

This thread: