TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-07 > 0995408514

Subject: [TMG] Proof of Parentage
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:21:54 EDT

I am looking for suggestions on how others handle a pretty basic source of
information .... "How do I know that the children listed for John and Jane
Smith are their children ? ?" My usual sources are court records (wills,
deeds, etc), census records, family bibles, etc.

I would like to "formally" record how I came to my conclusions and I would
like for it to show up at least in the Descendants Journal Report either as a
separate paragragh or as an end note.

It would be nice to be able to footnote the standard paragraph "The children
of John and Jane Smith were:"

How do others handle this situation ? ? ?

Ken

This thread: