TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-08 > 0998065636

From: "Ronald Boyd" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] paragraphs in Indiv. narra.
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:27:18 -0600

Cheri,

Your experience mirrors mine. That is why I asked the question. The
"technical" answer didn't help very much... not knowing what a "text box"
is, and all.

"Cut and Paste" seems to work - in the sense that "test" reports appear the
way I would like them to. However, like you, I am in mortal fear of
"thinking on my own." I have now about a week's worth of TMG experience and
have to input about 10,000 more names with considerable text (notes or memos
or whatever the are called). I have 3,300 names that I am currently trying
to clean up and would not want to do it again later because of doing
something simply because it "felt" right.

Therefore, I am presently deleting all the paragraph markers imported
through "cut and paste" and replacing them with the TMG "codes." (albeit,
under protest.) What a waste.

Ron