TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-08 > 0998181011

From: "Joan Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Another setting color tags question-Here's how
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:31:44 -0700

Teresa,

In doing the focus for setting accent colors for ancestral lines, and
desiring to exclude oneself as well as one's descendants and one's parents,
I established the following focus:

(ID_# equals [use grandparent ID] or
Is an Ancestor of Person Number [use grandparent ID]
and ID_# does not equal [use parent ID] and
Is not a descentdant of [use parent ID )

This would be done for each grandparent and eliminates the need to go back
in and make adjustments to parents, self and siblings flags.

Joan