TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-09 > 0999551542

From: Victoria <>
Subject: [TMG] nicknames
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:16:38 -0700

I know, Paul, I remember it well from UFT days.

This is something that has been discussed here several times. Some people
make the nick name tag the primary tag, and create a name-var with the full
name, therefore the nickname will be used in all of the sentences. However
this defeats you desire to have the full name on the Subject line. This is
something that UFT handled nicely with their "Common Name" field.