TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-09 > 1000948634

From: "Connie Jaynes" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sierra's Generations v8.5.1
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:17:14 -0700

Hi Jon,

You will get an answer to probably 99% of any questions that may be asked on this list. I don't
know of any "how to" books. There is a manual (only I must confess that I haven't looked at it in
months), and online help.

The RUG group in Arlington, VA, had Bob Velke give three classes and they were taped and I assume
they are still for sale. I think it was in the last two or three months. If you search the list
archives for 2001 and use "tapes" you will come up with the information. Maybe someone from the RUG
group will answer too.

Connie

| Because of the cost and the dread of learning a new software package, I'm
| approaching this with some caution!
|
| I'm assuming TMG has a well-documented user's manual. In addition to the
| tips sites I've seen noted, are there any "how to" books available regarding
| TMG?
| Jon

This thread: