TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-11 > 1005399811

From: "Ron Chenier" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] web page
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:43:31 -0500

Hi Renée,

I see you may be bilingual with the accent on the name. Well if you are...
here is my site which I try very much to present both in French and in
English. Bilingual sites I think are the most demanding as everything must
be done twice, so it seems everything is twice as hard <grin>. And I know
there are others who share my sentiments on this. It is not very fancy but
the necessary is there for those interested in my family lineage.

http://www.homestead.com/CHESNAY/index.html

Ron Chénier