TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-11 > 1005602227

From: "Peter Goldfield" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] New timelines
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:57:07 -0000

I copied a "composers" timeline where the data type for year, month and day,
was set to "number" and "double" which seems to work just fine for that data
but not mine!
I've tried your suggestion, but these fields seem to need data types of
numbers, text entries won't open in TMG - perhaps there's some default entry

Peter Goldfield