TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-12 > 1009751566

From: Donald J Schulteis <>
Subject: [TMG] Re: Some Advice - Copies of Vital Records
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:32:46 -0600

Teresa Ghee Elliott wrote:
> All hobbies cost money. I fail to see why you would pay several
> thousand dollars for a computer, another hundred for TMG, even
> more for a digital camera and a scanner, and then refuse to pay for
> Great Grandpa's death certificate.

Teresa,

I have, you missed a bit of what I posted.

"Yes, I have gone to the expense of acquiring some but this is very
much restricted to my immediate family, their children and my direct
ancestors for as far back as I can go."

Donald Schulteis
Living: Dallas, TX; Born: Germantown, Washington County, WI
Ancestors: Rheinbach, Rhineland; Vollmau, Bohemia; Godas, Bavaria
Surnames: Henseler, Odenbrett, Ott, Pies/Peas, Schulteis, Siegl, Wolf

This thread: