TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-01 > 1011730815

From: "Francie" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filing system
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:20:15 -0500

Bill:

I am just getting started filing documents and I like your code map for your
census records. I am filing everything by document type. Could you
please share your code maps for your other documents and records? That
would be very helpfull to me and others.

I have at least 10 boxes of stuff to organize, at the same time that I enter
all my 25 year old data into TMG. I was unable to convert the files. As I
enter each Family Group, I am verifying the source, entering it (hopefully
correctly) in TMG, and then filing it.

Thanks, Francie