TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-02 > 1013268001

From: "F. Langset" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG and data file locations
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:20:01 +0100

-----
Ref: Lee Hoffman, 9 Feb 2002 9:30, "Re: [TMG] TMG and data file
locatio":
-----

> I switch back and forth among these as needed. If I want to switch to
> a different data set and it happened to be one of the last nine that I
> have used, then I can easily select it from the File menu at the top
> of the screen. When I exit from TMG and re-enter, the last open data

Hi Lee,

Now, where can I find the option for including those extra four? My
tmg40d only shows five data sets in that menue.

Regards,
Frode Langset
Norway
----
P.S. If this didn't make any sense: Print it out and
throw it in the waste basket, then give me a notice.

This thread: