TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-02 > 1013277670

From: "Caroline Gurney" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG and data file locations
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:02:26 -0000

Good question, Frode. My TMG only displays 5 as well but the TMG online Help
states (under System Configuration: General):

Data Set History
When this option is selected, the last nine data sets that have been used
will be available for quick access from the File menu.
Copyright (c) 2000, Wholly Genes, Inc.

Caroline Gurney
Portsmouth, UK