TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-02 > 1013505877

From: "Bonita" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Soundex
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:26:09 -0600

It is a variation for the name .. and I chose the option to have all my sort
to the top. They also show in the picklist ... so if I find a guy who
married an "Jane Jones", I can check to see if I have a "Jane Jones" but
when I notice it is a non-primary, I can click and find she is actually
Dorothea Jannette Jones. ... or in the case of a remarriage, she is Widow
Jane Jones (Doe) .. so her maiden name is Jane Doe. On marriage and Widow,
I do put the actual date to coincide with the marriage of spouse's death.

Bonita -- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas