TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-02 > 1013832484

From: Walt Flory <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Longevity
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:08:09 -0500

Richard

I appreciate all of the information.

Everything I have ever heard about TMG has reminded me of my experiences
with Roots III. So I do expect it to be complex and overwhelming. As you
implied: it wouldn't and couldn't be what it is if it weren't that way.

I'd probably never get around to using them, but it would be comforting to
know that the data base specs are and will be available if I wanted them.

Walt Flory