TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-04 > 1018272152

From: Karla Huebner <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT-scanner (was do you use a laptop?)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:22:32 -0400

Does anyone know of such a scanner? I remember that some years back there
were little hand-held scanners, but there were problems using them and they
seem to have disappeared from the market. I would certainly like to find a
small, practical device to use at Library of Congress and New York
Public--less for genealogy than for art history research (neither library
has color photocopiers and it is not easy getting a decent non-blurry shot
with my digital camera while leaning over a book).

Karla Huebner

At 05:25 PM 4/7/02 -0600, you wrote:

>I haven't shopped but being able to carry a small scanner that connects to
>you laptop would be wonderful.
>Garry Brown
>Albuquerque NM

This thread: