TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-04 > 1018357583

From: Karla Huebner <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT-scanner (was do you use a laptop?)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:06:23 -0400

Wow! Well, in addition to the art history stuff, it has occurred to me that
(as I'll soon be moving away from DC) there is a relatively small, elderly
Norwegian book at Library of Congress that I would like to have my own
reference copy of. It is chock-full of documents relating to the
inhabitants of Fyresdal over the centuries. (If nothing else, the more
often I request a book there, the more likely they are to lose it between
uses!)

Karla Huebner

At 05:37 PM 4/8/02 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:22 AM 4/8/02 -0400, Karla Huebner wrote:
>>. . . it is not easy getting a decent non-blurry shot with my digital
>>camera while leaning over a book).
>

>My brother reports getting some strange looks but good shots when he sets
>up his standard size tripod (self modified so that the camera attaches to
>the bottom) on a table in a library, then mounts his inexpensive digital
>camera with 128 MB card, places a book or document underneath and proceeds
>to shoot away.
>
>Walt Flory

This thread: