TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-04 > 1019253993

From: "Larry & Kathy McCurdy" <>
Subject: [TMG] useful tool
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:06:33 -0400

We have found a very interesting and useful piece of software. It looks
to be a relative accurate OCR program. It is quick and as added feature,
it will read the document to you. It can be saved into your word
processor format. It will also read anything you have already saved. It
has been created for people with sight problems, but it is quite useful
for scanning genealogical material. Along with a "portable scanner" what
else could you need? The website is www.readingmadeeasy.com . Along with
some descriptions of what is available there is also a free demo which
can be downloaded. We have not had it very long, but have been quite
pleased so far.

Kathy & Larry McCurdy

This thread: