TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-05 > 1022337001

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG v5.01 is now available!
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 10:33:43 -0400

Hello everyone.

The TMG v5.01 update is now available. It fixes the problem of adding
sources plus a few other things as noted in the Change Log which is
displayed during the Upgrade Wizard.

To download and apply the update (800k), run TMG, access the Help menu and
choose "Check for an update." Alternatively, you can choose "Check for a
Program Update" from the Windows Start menu > The Master Genealogist group.

The update and applied automatically and re-launch TMG which should then
reflect a version number of "v5.01.000".

We appreciate the users whose feedback led to this upgrade and for your
patience while we resolved the add source problem.

Have fun.

Bob Velke
Wholly Genes Software

This thread: