TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2002-06 > 1024172477
From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG v5.02 is now available!
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:24:56 -0400
The TMG v5.02 update is now available. It enhances a few features and
fixes some bugs (notably the problem with Validate File Integrity) as noted
in the change log below.
To download and apply the update (1500k), run TMG, access the Help menu and
choose "Check for an update." Alternatively, you can choose "Check for a
Program Update" from the Windows Start menu > The Master Genealogist group.
The update and applied automatically and re-launch TMG which should then
reflect a version number of "v5.02.000".
The next update should include the first of the reports.
Wholly Genes Software
=== Change Log v5.02 ====
- Fixed problem with Validate File Integrity which could cause sort dates
to be stripped from tags that did not have dates.
- Right-click menus are now are triggered by the keyboard Menu key in data
- Master Event List now remembers the last selected event
- Improved navigation on the Add Person screen.
- If you add a spouse (from the Add menu) the sex of the new person is
preset in relation to the sex of the focus person.
- Edit button is no longer disabled on the Master Source List when accessed
from within a tag.
- Improved import from Legacy, Family Origins, and Family Tree Maker.
- Improved GEDCOM export.
- Text macros no longer override clipboard text.
- Toggle primary now allows two primary marriages (or other tags) with
- The Custom style now applies to the Add Person screen.
- Master Event List-events are now in order for people with the same names
- Fixed unlock for Silver Edition users
- Fixed truncation of citation detail when using Ctrl+F3 from the Add
- Fixed some display issues on the Simple and Expanded Picklists.
- Fixed problem deleting a custom relationship tag type.
- Fixed error deleting from the Research Log
- Fixed problem with VCF edit menu that sometimes made it crash after
editing a chart
- Fixed Research Log problems with assigning/deleting multiple things to
- Fixed greyed out menus after Filter the Picklist and entering Preferences
- Fixed a number of more obscure bugs and cosmetic issues.
|[TMG] TMG v5.02 is now available! by Bob Velke <>|