TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1025696928

Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.02 relationship tags
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 06:48:48 -0500

Tom,
Why not simply add "probably" to the default sentence for any
-CAN Tag? Add "step-" or "adopted" where desired. You have complete
control of the wording for every Tag type.
StevenC
=========
On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:41:24 -0700 (PDT) Tom Clough <>
writes:
> Add my vote to those who would like to see it changed. I would even
like it to go one step further and have sentences associated with the
various catagories so that a report could say something like "John Smith
was probably the son of Joe Smith..." for a -CAN tag. That makes it clear
to others the this relationship is not proven.

> Tom

This thread: