TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1026511945

From: "Chris Sackett" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Order of GEDCOM information
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:12:25 +0100

Another puzzle to me is when I use BIRTH ORDER to sort out children where I
do not have dates, the children do not get re-sorted into the order I want.
I guess they'll come out correctly on reports, but they don't on the details
screen. Any ideas?

Chris Sackett
Sackett One-Name Study
www.sackett.org.uk