TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1026701318

From: Phil Warn <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Basic 5.2 Advice
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:50:21 +0100

At 03:16 15/07/2002, you wrote:
>snip...
>

> > Does any one know why TMG Gold is available in the States and not yet in
> > the UK?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Phil.
>
>Phil
>
>TMG 5.02 Gold is available only on the web as a download. It can be
>downloaded to anyone who has an internet connection. The new store location
>on the web is http://store.whollygenes.com/StoreFront.bok
>
>If you are asking about TMG 4.0d, I believe it is available in the UK.
>
>Myrnice

Myrnice

Thanks for that - I meant and should have sent version 5!

I did not realise it was a download + CD but gathered from the TMG List
that peeps had version 5 but had been told by the distributor here that it
was not available here until late July/August. I gather also that the full
version including reports would be available eventually but that a date was
not yet set in stone.

It is all now clear - thanks for the lead.

Kind regards

Phil.

This thread: