TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1027092841

From: "Emery C. Daly" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Autorun an HTML file on a CD (was " PDF file for TMG reports")
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:38:29 -0400

John
I know that autorun can be turned off in Windows. Mine is turned on and
other (music) Cds autorun just fine. Rather frustrating. I tried the CD in
another computer but it still won't autorun. I even tried a different brand
of CD RW - still no luck.Also tried a different way of putting data onto VD
(formatted it first) with same results.
I am concerned that even after SS adds the feature that it still won't
work!

Emery C. Daly
90 Derek Drive (860) 870-8823
Tolland, CT 06084 http://home.earthlink.net/~emerydaly/