TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1027102692

From: "Emery C. Daly" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Autorun an HTML file on a CD (was
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:23:28 -0400

Thanks to all that have attempted to help me with my autorun problem. I am
happy (delirious would be a better adjective) to announce that I have
finally been able to achieve AUTORUN!
My problem: I had to shut off the autorun feature on my computer and then
turn it back on!! After a reboot (required) every program that has been
suggested worked perfectly. I believe I will stick with James's method. His
small "autorun.exe" and simple [autorun] program are very straight forward
and easy to use. (The quotes are not needed although the program works fine
with them included). The fact that I was using CD-RW discs had no effect.
This is just as well as I would have gone through a dozen or more CD-R discs
trying to solve this puzzle. I was using Easy CD Creator to make a Data CD
(middle choice).
Emery
Emery C. Daly
90 Derek Drive (860) 870-8823