TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1027386524

From: "David's Personal" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Writing Books
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:15:25 -0400

What do you mean by that Richard?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brogger [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 2:37 PM

I have found the All-in-One tree to be better for diagnostics and
splitting files than the intended purpose.

From comments I have seen about Second Site, it is not just a great
way to generate a web site or CD, it is also a great diagnostic tool
and worth the price for that alone.

Richard Brogger

Cheri Casper wrote:

> Wade - Also consider that when you generate an all-in-one tree, you can
> control the number of generations; it doesn't have to be everyone in the
> entire dataset. All-in-one means--at least from what I can see--that is
> shows *all* relationships, not just blood ones versus *everyone in the
whole
> famn damily." You can select as few as 1 ancestor generation from the
> *focus* person up to 99; likewise for descendent generations, 1 to 99.
This
> also let me see that I had some "spouseless" relationships. It is a great
> diagnostic tool.
>
> CheriC

quotes)in
> the text and turn off your signature.

> Please remove any "Reply-To:" address in your e-mail program. Including a
"Reply-To:" prevents others from benefiting from replies to your questions.

--
XXENDSXX
Richard Brogger