TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-07 > 1027537786

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Scanning
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:17:18 -0700

Jaon - I sent my zip drive off to Venezuela with my husband as he has more
call to use it with his laptop than I do since I have a CD burner & he
doesn't. Personally I don't think that zip drives are all that they are
cracked up to be. The disks take up a lot of room, don't hold that much
data, and are expensive to purchase. It is well worth the cost to purchase
a burner. But I also have a lot of peripherals plugged in including a fax
machine and a docking station for my PDA. I just got my new scanner set up
yesterday so I am rearing to go. However, since it is much larger than my
old one, now I have to find room for the books and files. I got one with a
document feeder so I can just stick 25 sheets in there at a time hit scan
and do something else like mow the grass.

I think we got rid of the plotter (or else hubby has it stored some place,
but he gave me the plotter paper for crafts so I suspect we no longer have
it) but the printer for wide pinfeed greenbar is in the basement if we need
it.

Cheri