TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1031255259

From: "Chris Lewis" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT: Genealogy Special
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:47:39 -0400

I don't know anything about the "Genealogy Special" but, just as a point
of interest, PayPal have always been more than ready to reverse a
transaction if the buyer has informed them of dissatisfaction with the
service or product. It is then up to the supplier to prove that the
terms of the purchase were met. I have had experience with them from
both sides of the fence, when a buyer of mine complained they hadn't
received the goods (later disproved with a signed goods received note!)
and another time when I complained that software I had purchased was
pirated.

In each case they immediately reversed the transaction while they
investigated, and then dealt with the complaint in a prompt and proper
manner.

Chris Lewis
Northern Virginia

This thread: