TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032374587

From: "Wayne Morgan" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 5.03 - A Rank Beginner
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:43:07 -0300

Hi Lee:
Thanks very much. For this data set I have 4900 names, and I have another 10
datasets, or so. I am beginning to wander about the scope of the problem.
The effort to convert to TMG would appear to be limitless just for this
dataset, especially if I have to add articles to each Individual narrative.
Are the standard reports (I assume there will be something equivalent to a
Register report) handled similarly. That is will they require a similar
amount of work to clean up?
Thanks for your other comments. I have been through the Tips on a first
kick.

Thanks

Wayne