TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032375340

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] v4.0d - Sentence construction and quotes
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:56:23 -0700

John - Your suggestion is a good one, however, I have a question on its
implementation. If you had multiple sources for the same tag, how would TMG
know which source you wanted placed where you had the [:CITELOCATION:] code?
If you had to add some sort of identifier, like the MSL number, then aren't
you back to the embedded citations? I like the embedded citations and
personally find them far easier to use than roles & witnesses; it was a
selling point for me.