TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032375535

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG 5.03 - A Rank Beginner
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:59:41 -0700

Wayne - You are getting your sources displayed in the parentheses following
the data. If you want to see a more clean version of the IN, make the
choice that is without the sources. But as Lee indicated, you are probably
going to have to do some work on your sources, but for straight forward
text, choose the other IN.

CheriC