TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032470809

Subject: Re: [TMG] v4.0d - Sentence construction and quotes
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:26:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/02 11:19:15 AM Central Daylight Time,

> For the future -- PLEEEEZ, *after* v.5
> is stable, reasonably bug free, and optimized for
> speed -- maybe a printer code [:CITLOC:] meaning
> "put the citations for this sentence here". I don't
> think I'm the first to mention something like this.
> Darrell

Darrell, John, Cheri, et al,
DEFINITELY after TMG 5.0 is stable and full of reports. <G> Even though I
love and use TMG 5.03 daily, I too would love it more with reports. I now
understand the [:CITLOC:] report printer code and that would work great.
Don't like imbedded citations, but I could globally add these to tag types.
So yes, add me to the list of people that would use that. After reports. <G>
Teresa Ghee Elliott
<A HREF="">Rutherford County, TN Cemeteries</A>

This thread: