TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032737614

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] UFT-TMG Genbridge Import via "SQZ" file
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:33:59 -0500

Have my fingers crossed for you...I'm pretty sure the import of 47,000 will
take longer than two hours, it took almost two hours to import my 30,000
plus into tmg4 a couple of years ago...good luck...

At 05:57 PM 9/22/2002 -0500, Linda Gaylord-Kuhn wrote:
>First, let me say, "Thanks," to all of you who offered your help and advice.
>Y'all are great folks and I truly appreciate your efforts. I know many of
>you have run into problems and possess empathy for what I'm going through.
>
>I just wanted to update everyone on the status of the SQZ import. It's been
>running for almost two hours and, so far, I've not gotten any error
>messages. However, the upper status bar has been lingering on the infamous
>36%-mark (for Events) for at least 45 minutes or longer. The lower,
>overall-status bar has progressed from 16% to 24% during the same time. The
>hard drive LED flickers every few seconds so I'm hoping SOMEthing's working.
><VBG>
>
>Keep your fingers crossed for me!

>To un-subscribe from TMG-D (digest mode), send a message to
><> with just the word "unsubscribe" (no
>quotes)in the text and turn off your signature.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: