TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032801601

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] adding a son
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:20:01 -0400

Jane

For some reason the father-bio tag is not shown as primary in this instance.
If you select the tag line and click on the large asterisk on the toolbar it
will move the fathers name into the Father line.

Why the surname does not show up when you click on Add > Son, or use "Ctrl A
S" I can not understand unless you are going to "Add > Add Tag > Son-Bio"
Then you will get a tag that is not primary.

When you add a son do you get a message about "Select the second parent"? If
not you must be using the "Add > Add-Tag > Son-Bio" which is not the way to
add a son, You should select the "Add > Son" directly on the menu.

Myrnice

"Jane Sarles" <>