TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032897510

From: Linda Lawhon <>
Subject: [TMG] v. 4.0d Indexing memos
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:03:46 -0500

I am ashamed to say that I have not taken the time to index the names &
places in my memo fields. But -- in one case -- the text of the will of an
ancestor -- I did sorta do the indexing by using Codes>Index. Figured if I
did that much, I could insert those into the regular index when I was
editing the report in Word.

Well -- today I was editing this report in Word and noted that said will
seemed to be missing some names. They were the names where I had done the
Code>Index thing.

Did I do something wrong? Is this a known problem that I have
missed? Gosh -- I do hope it was something I did wrong in this particular
case as I have used the Codes Index thingy every now and then and the Lord
only knows where!

Linda

This thread: