TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1032979011

Subject: Re: [TMG] v. 4.0d Indexing memos
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:36:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2002 1:33:38 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> You lost me there, Andy. What I am aiming for is -- when I get the report
> into Word, diddle and fiddle with it until my heart is content, then as the
> very final step, I insert the index -- I want all the people that TMG has
> marked and all the people I have marked to be in the same index. Same story
> on places.
>
> Thanks for all the help.
>
> Linda

Linda,
I am following the thread closely as it never occurred to me to us this
option, and I want to do it right the first time. Since I am using 5.0, I
can't test this. When you finally figure it all out, will you post a tip of
the day and explain how it all works in great detail, explaining the outcome
of each entry. I think it would be really useful to lots of us.
Thanks,
Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: