TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2002-09 > 1033075104
From: "Wesley, Debbie" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT: Just out of curiosity
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:19:42 -0500
#5 - I have owned TMG since pre v1.0, but have always found the interface to
be a little time consuming; about 4 years ago I switched from my home-grown
software to Generations. I have been tracking TMG heavily since v5.0 but am
waiting for some fixes to the Generation GenBridge before moving over.
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:40 PM
Subject: [TMG] OT: Just out of curiosity
This really has nothing to do with TMG, but I am curious, how many of you
1) Using TMG 5.03 exclusively despite the fact that it isn't finished yet.
2) Using 5.03 and 4.0d together so that you can learn 5.0, yet still print
3) Still using 4.0 d exclusively while hoping reports will be done soon.
4) Have no desire to change from 4.0d and probably won't.
5) Are still using some other program, but are planning on GENBRIDGING over
as soon as reports are done.
This survey is just for my own curiosity. It is in no way scientific. I
don't represent Whollygenes, (or even myself at times).
Teresa Ghee Elliott
In case you are wondering, I am #1.
|RE: [TMG] OT: Just out of curiosity by "Wesley, Debbie" <>|