TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-10 > 1033494705

Subject: Re: [TMG] Place styles
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:51:45 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/2002 10:57:16 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> You say you open the Burial tag and then when clicking OK on the Burial
> tag, the Master Style List window opens? The only way that should open
> (from within the Burial Tag Entry window) is if you click on the Place
> Style button. Even then, you may create new styles (using the Add button)
> but you may not Edit a style (editing must be done from the Tools menu).

Lee,
If I have any place style beside US Standard, when I click on OK to close the
tag, an EDIT PLACE STYLE window comes up. Regardless of whether I pick OK or
X, to close the window, a new place style is created, and that place is
attached to that new style.
Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: