TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-10 > 1034218178

Subject: Re: [TMG] Cause of death
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:49:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2002 9:26:22 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> Yes, and I have done just that. If I bury the cause of death in a
> memo, and if one of my medically-minded relatives wants a family
> tree with causes of death featured (as is likely), then having it as a
> separate tag will save me a lot of work.
>
> Harold

Harold,
Then in that case, I would create a tag for every cause of death, with a
special sentence and attach each person to their cause of death.
Then you could do a special report that listed BDMB Cause of death tags. I
think I would label them COD-Cancer, COD-carwreck, with COD being Cause of
death, so they would all sort together on the MTL.

Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: