TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-10 > 1034219115

Subject: Re: Re[2]: [TMG] Cause of death
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:05:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2002 10:01:32 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> Gcc> Then in that case, I would create a tag for every cause of death, with a
> Gcc> special sentence and attach each person to their cause of death.
> Gcc> Then you could do a special report that listed BDMB Cause of death
> tags. I
> Gcc> think I would label them COD-Cancer, COD-carwreck, with COD being
> Cause of
> Gcc> death, so they would all sort together on the MTL.
>
> That could result in an awful lot of tags.

Yes, but you would only use one per person, unless they died of a heart
attach while suffering from cancer. I personally just use the memo field,
but if you were trying to trace causes of death for family members, you would
either have to use a lot of tags, or flags.
Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: