TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-10 > 1034822496

From: Mikey <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Photos
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:42:07 -0400

If you are thinking of a way to do it in HTML it is a command called
"OnMouseOver". That is how it is done on a web page.
Basically, when your mouse rolls over the spot something happens, such as
persons name, data, etc. shows up. Then when you roll away the info goes
away. It is also used to make the item change from say yellow to red.