TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-10 > 1034832307

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Changing Name of Source Element
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:25:39 -0700

Jim - I created a custom Source Element "most like" Field Reference and
called it Actual Title. I added that field to some individual sources at
the Source Definition level (no changes were made to the Source Types
templates). Then I decided to change the name of that Source Element from
Actual Title to Authentic Title, but when I opened up the sources to which I
had added Actual Title field, instead of seeing the field labeled with the
new name (Authentic Title) the field was now labeled with the "most
similar," i.e., Field Reference.

I guess I had just better think through the names better before I start
doing this stuff.

CheriC