TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036271806

From: Allen Mellen <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Reports yet?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 16:16:59 -0500

Jane Sarles wrote:
>I have been off the list for awhile. I assume the reports are not yet
>available for 5.0. I did a "check for updates" and didn't get anything. Am
>I correct in thinking that they will automaticall appear when they are ready
>and I do the "check for updates" thing?

You are correct.
I expect Bob will also make an announcement here and in the Wholly Genes
Newsletter.
While no one can predict when the next upgrade will come, I'd suggest you
check weekly, at least.

Allen

"The whole point of TMG is that you are recording evidence, not historical
facts." -- Bob Velke
The Picklist and the Project Explorer are lists of names -- not simply
lists of people.

Allen Mellen -- New York, NY and Heart Lake, Susquehanna County, PA
permanent email address:<>
http://www.geocities.com/allenmellen
http://www.geocities.com/allenmellen/tmg.html

This thread: