TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036362483

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Imported Tags
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:28:18 -0500

Doreen Neilley wrote:

>There is one thing, however, which I can't figure out how to deal with (I do always try to find information in the Help or Tips first, but this time I'm stonkered). I don't know if I did something wrong in the import (I used Advanced), or if this is just the way things work. Anyway, my "Facts" have all come in as belonging to the "Other Events" tag grouping. Is there some way to go through and edit - attach them to the appropriate Tag Groups? Eg. Fact "annulment" should go in the Divorce Group, but how do I get it there, or is there any way?

Most FTM "Facts" can only be imported as Tags in one of the Event groups
in TMG. There are a few exceptions, but I don't know of any in which you
can map FTM Facts to Relationship tags in TMG. In the case of the
Annulment "Fact" in FTM I don't believe it's treated as a relationship
tag, which is what the TMG Divorce Group is. In FTM, the annulment only
relates to one party, not to both as a relationship tag does.

Terry Reigel

This thread: